Head over to Cardinal Path blog to read the 3rd installment in the series on "the math behind web analytics".
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Just before taking some time off this summer, I wanted to share my fall conference schedule - as I like to say, meeting face to face is certainly one of the best social media outcomes! Come to one of my sessions, workshops or just grab me at a break and say hello!
- X Change 2011 - Sep 12-15, San Diego
- Huddle leader: we'll look at the challenges, pitfalls and reasons why so many organizations are struggling to develop a data-driven culture. What can we learn from other disciplines? Chime in, learn what your peers went through and share your best tips to bring the best of online digital measurement to your organization and clients.
- eMetrics Stockholm - Sep 19-20
Get 15% off! INUSEINSIGHTS011
- Internet Marketing Conference Vancouver - Oct 3-4
Get 15% off! SPEAKIMCVAN11
- Google Analytics Users' Great Event (GAUGE), New-York, Oct. 17th
- Keynote: "GA in the marketplace" (preliminary)
- eMetrics New York - Oct 17-21
- Workshop: Roadmap to Digital Analytics Success - full day workshop!
- Session: Measuring your Digital Analytics Maturity - missed the workshop? Get a sneak peek! Popular session and amongst top rated at previous eMetrics!
- Session: KPI Clinic, the doctors are in - one of the top rated session is back by popular demand - lots of fun with June Li and Angie Brown.
- Don't miss the presentation from Alex Langshur, one of our Senior Partners, about Government and non-ecommerce metrics
- Salon Business Intelligence Montreal - Nov 8
- eMetrics London - Nov 30-Dec 1
- Session & workshop
- Google Seminar for Success - Montréal - Dec 5-9
- Google AdWords (presented by Alex Langshur)
- Google Web Analytics (presented by Stéphane Hamel)