Are you an expert in Web analytics? Move your career forward with TD Insurance! At TD Insurance, a leading insurer on the Web, we are looking for people with 3-5 years of experience in Web analytics to fill a new position and join the best insurance team on the Web in North America.
The person in this position will play a defining role in the orientation of future Web projects. He or she will study and interpret data from different sources on our websites. Responsibilities include analyzing and converting data, and making concrete recommendations to key players.
- Identify successes, trends and areas of improvement by using web analytic data. Translate analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Set in place activities (dashboards) to monitor for anomalies; report the anomalies when present and communicate recommendations to resolve it
- Develop testing plan and platform for AB and Multi-variant testing and then work with project leaders to define, design, execute, analyze, results.
- Participate in site re-designs and quoting engines enhancements as a measurements expert, identifying reporting requirements, monitoring the implementation process and evaluating post-launch reporting.
- Measure and understand customer lifecycle and usage patterns in order to understand online client behaviour for better targeting and focus on projects on areas with the greatest profitability impact
- Evaluate profitability of the Web Sales Optimization projects to support business cases
- Assist in setting project Key Performance Indicators (KPI) objectives
- After project implementation, evaluate degree of success based on project objectives
- Ensure that the tracking structure continuously evolves to meet the web business needs and are adequate to measure the success of projects
- Build confidence in data sources in order to ensure data integrity and reliability by developing processes and procedures.
- Compile weekly and monthly metric reports from various data sources in order to see the evolution of periodic reports for historical and analysis purposes
- Generate ad-hoc request (reports/data extracts) into insightful analysis and perform recommendations.
Skills and key competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Information Technology or any other related analytical field
- Experience with Omniture’s suite or similar and current analytics programs.
- Familiarity with SAS and SQL and advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience running complex analyses and developing complex reports
- 3-5 years of experience in Web sites analytics
- Superior analytical skills and thinking, ability to develop creative solutions
- Strong communicator, multi-tasker, customer-focused, business minded
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Detailed driven and hands-on approach
- Excellent in problem solving skills with an ability to provide solutions
- Fluent in both French and English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of Insurance
- Excellent Communication Skills written and spoken, French and English
If you think you have the expertise required and are looking for a stimulating work environment where discussion, commitment and pay equity are part of the package, please send your résumé and contact info to Jean-François Beaulieu [jean-francois(dot)beaulieu(at)TDInsurance(dot)com] so he can provide you with more details about this position.