This version fixes an annoying bug that was introduced in v1.07... In order to get approval on the Mozilla site I had to tighten the security around the core detection module. In doing so I broke the detection for some tools...
As always, you can get the latest version from WebAnalyticsSolutionProfiler.com or in Firefox, simply do Tools/Addons and click on the "Find Updates" button.
Interesting posts about WASP on immeria The very first post about WASP was on September 12th 2006: Web Analytics Solution Profiler - WASP!
Tag auditing, using WASP for Analyst and WASP Pro sidebar and crawler:
- WASP case study: WebTrends tag audit
- WASP case study: SiteCatalyst hierarchies
- Quality assurance of web analytics tags implementation
- Yahoo! Web Analytics and WASP
- WASP: a good tool to audit site tags
- Web Analytics implementation Quality Assurance
- Top 500 Online Retail Sites
- Behind the scene of the Top 500 Retail Sites study
- What are the top retailers using?
- UK Universities
- Web Analytics on European automotive sites
- Web Analytics vendors market shares
- Web Analytics market analytics
- Whitehouse.gov: snafu around a web bug
- Switching Web Analytics solution: a case study
- Live from eMetrics: got interviewed by Robert Scoble
Rants and praisesI'm receiving tons of feedback about WASP. Some of it comes through email, bloggers and well known analysts reference it, vendors includes WASP in their training and use it as a support and implementation tool. Here are a couple of interesting posts that are related or talking about WASP:
- WASP ver 1.x Inauguration - for Google Analytics and 124 other solutions, by Brian Katz, VKI Studios
- "7 Deadly Sins of Web Analytics", by Bryan Eisenberg, United States. Sin #1 is "Improper implementation"
- "The Ultimate Web Analytics Data Reconciliation Checklist", by Avinash Kaushik, also in the US.
- "Google Analytics Lag Time woes? - Get immediate gratification with WASP", from VKI Studios, in Canada.
- "Troubleshooting Tools for Web Analytics", from Brian Clifton blog, UK. Brian says "I highly recommend this to anyone that needs to quickly check what web analytics tracking code is present on their pages"
- "7 must use firefox addons for web analyst", from Web Analytics India Blog. Anil says "WASP needs no special mention, iam sure it’s used by most of web analyst."
- "WASP - Webanalyse Firefox Plugin", from Patrick Ludolph, Germany.
- "[ツール]アクセス解析に便利なFirefoxアドオン10選＋αを使って評価してみた", Japan
- "Top-5 addons de Firefox para Analítica Web", Asociación Española de Analítica Web, Spain. Victor Perez says "One word: Essential."
- WASP love! on immeria.net
I also want to reiterrate my invitation to use User Voice to suggest and vote for new features!