You can download the input file here.
You can get the raw CSV results here.
AnalysisWASP expects a list of URLs as input, the WASP Market Research feature automatically takes care of resolving the company names to their corresponding URLs. Once the analysis is complete, you can use the built-in data browser or export to CSV. In this case, using Excel sorting, filtering, Pivot tables, it's easy to spot:
- The type of tools found on those sites
- Which vendors are the most popular
- Which tools are the most popular
- What is the level of "double tagging" between various tools
- "Affinities" between various products such as Voice of Customer, Behavioral Targetting, Multivariate Testing, etc.
- Possible relation between the type of tool and the financial results (this data would have to come from a different source)