The two-day conference (March 29 - April 1, 2009) agenda covers a wide range of topics to provide a holistic view of web marketing optimization, including but not limited to:
- Discovering the metrics behind opinions and conversations
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Online marketing analytics: campaigns, promotions and e-commerce
- Consumer-generated content: turning threats into opportunities
Call for speakersWe are seeking presentations on the nitty gritty of web analytics and marketing optimization as well as sessions on search analytics, email marketing optimization and behavioral targeting. The deadline to submit a proposal via the online form is November 15, 2008.
Advisory boardThe conference is co-chaired by Jim Sterne, conference founder and chairman of the Web Analytics Association, and Alex Langshur, president and co-founder of PublicInsite. The advisory board is comprised of the best and brightest in the marketing optimization field, including:
- Stephane Hamel, consultant and blogger for immeria.net;
- Brent Hieggelke, web analytics evangelist and president of Throttle Marketing;
- Mitch Joel, president of Twist Image;
- June Li, managing director of ClickInsight;
- Mike Sukmanowsky, analytics and insight specialist for Rogers Media;
- Simon Rivard, vice president of marketing for Quebecor Media - Canoe;
- Jacques Warren of WAO Marketing Inc.