- UI improvements: Minor visual refreshes to “makes it look better” as Avinash puts it (ok... nice)
- Account management: New account management interface, snapshot of all your sites KPIs and easier multiple-account management (quite useful)
- Integration: new Ad Sense integration (just makes sense!)
- Data visualization: bubble motion charts showing 3 dimensions over time! Overall, you can play with 5 dimensions of data at the same time! (this one is really cool!)
- Custome reporting! As Avinash puts it, “web analytics is intensely personal”, so you can now drag & drop any metrics and create your own reports
- Advanced segmentation: just as with custom reports, create live segments on the fly!
- Historical data: everything announced above is available with your historical data
- API: the long awaited Google Analytics API is finally available. Yeah! So obviously, this also includes feeding Google Analytics custom variables
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
eMetrics: Google Analytics now more enterprise sassy!
Right from the eMetrics Washington D.C. floor, Avinash Kaushik just announced new features for Google Analytics. Hold on to your hats, as I said earlier, the wind is changing!