But Quebec-city based web analytics player Percute Technologies is doing well with a personalized, extensible offering for web agencies.
The usual stuff and beyond
But where Percute really distinguish itself is in its ability and ease of adding custom metrics and reports. They basically offer a custom tailored solution.
Being local, being personalSince they are in the same city I am, and they also are entrepreneurs, I met with the Percute team several times. Stéphane Guérin and Philip Boumansour are very active serial entrepreneurs behind local successes such as:
- ToutLeMondeEnBlogue.com, a French language blog ranking service with presence in Québec, France, Belgium and Switzerland
- MonAvis.ca, a community-based evaluation service for restaurants, shops and such
- CineHoraire.ca, a theater schedule
- MesConcours.ca, contests, just contests, and just for Quebec!
- Nuouz.com, a Digg-like service