Company: SickKids Foundation
Job Title: Online Production Coordinator
Location: Toronto, ON
Description: Reporting to the Director, Information Technology and New Media, the Online Production Coordinator works with fundraising and shared services teams to maintain all SickKids Foundation’s websites in a manner consistent with the Foundation’s mission, vision and organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers and deploys changes to websites as requested by Fundraising teams including web page creation, donor transactions and e-communications
- Maintains and updates all internet/intranet sites and develops web content and/or graphics as appropriate
- Creates and administers donor-facing events, campaigns and donation forms
- Produces HTML, Flash, CSS and/or .NET code as required
- Evaluates web activity by applying standard analytical techniques and reports results back to teams
- Performs other projects and/or tasks as required
- A three-year college diploma and/or university degree in computer sciences, web design, multi-media or related filed
- A minimum of 3 years experience in website interface design/development
- A minimum of 3 years experience using HTML, Flash, CSS, etc.
- Strong understanding of best practices for web communication, usability and accessibility
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to constantly re-prioritize work in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment
- Self motivated; able to work independently and within a team effectively
About SickKids Foundation:SickKids Foundation was established in 1972. Its mission is to inspire its communities to invest in health and scientific advances to improve the lives of children and their families in Canada and around the world. Its vision is “Healthier Children. A Better World.” In 2007, SickKids Foundation made the largest charitable investment in children’s health care in Canada. A total of $75.5 million was invested in The Hospital for Sick Children and national initiatives across the country. Since the establishment of SickKids Foundation 35 years ago, community support has generated $1 billion towards child health research, education and care.
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Available to: Internal & External Candidates
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Department
525 University Avenue, 14th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2L3
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.