Getting it or upgradingThree easy ways to upgrade or get WASP:
- Visit WebAnalyticsSolutionProfiler.com and click on the large "Download" button
- If you already have WASP, the easiest way to upgrade is simply to do "Tools/Add-ons" from the Firefox menu, then click on the "Find Updates" button.
- Alternatively, if you already have WASP installed, Firefox will eventually trigger an automatic update and prompt you to confirm.
New & improvedHere's whats new and enhanced in v0.32:
- Improved: There's one major change in this release: WASP now looks at the HTTP GET rather than the RESPONSE. A bit technical, but what this means is a slightly better detection. I was also able to further optimize then detection algorithm.
- Improved: WASP was already handling Google Analytics (GA code) and Google Analytics (Urchin code) and now offer better handling of Google Website Optimizer.
- Improved: For Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics, there's now a quick-help that shows when you click on one item from the tree.
- New: Now detects 77 solutions including WysiStat, TNS Metrix, ProspectXtractor, m-pathy.