What is WASP?(if you still wonder...)
WASP is the Web Analytics Solution Profiler, a free Firefox extension aimed at web analytics implementation specialists and web analysts who wants to do quality assurance and understand how their web analytics solution is implemented.
>>> Install it now! <<<
What's newIt's getting very close to v1.0, I still have one small memory leak to fix (when closing a pop up window) and I want to tweak a little bit more for Omniture and Google. Here's what's new in this release:
- Now detects 68 web analytics and ad networks solutions
- Tweaked tracking for Omniture SiteCatalyst and the recently released new Google Analytics tags
- Various bug fixes, including a memory leak and the "hanged" status bar icon bug
- Improved analytics of web analytics... that is, WASP includes it's own tags that allows me to provide web analytics vendor market shares statistics (you can opt out of this feature from the options menu).
Your feedback is important!Thanks to all of you who sent me such great feedback. Companies from all around the world are contacting me to add new products that have a local focus, such as in Brazil, Spain and Italy. Your positive input is always appreciated, but constructive critics are also accepted!
If you haven't done it yet, please take a few seconds to fill out my two quick polls:
- If a special edition of WASP had a price tag, which packaging would be most effective for you? Take this poll
- Which features would you like to see added to WASP? Take this poll