Web Analytics blogosphere
- I've been blogging since 2002, but it's only in 2006 that I really took time to build up my presence in the blogosphere, blogging mostly about Web Analytics. I only got my Google Analytics account July, but we can easily see two things:
- Overall traffic is on a growing trend
- The huge spike is the Digg effect on my post entitled "Google growing larger than Microsoft"
- I organized 3 Web Analytics Wednesdays to foster interests in the local web analytics community, more to come in 2007 in Montréal and Québec city!
- The Google Co-Op specialized search encompass over 100 specialized sources: blogs, solutions, references
- I aggregated over 45 blog feeds for easier tracking of the Web Analytics blogosphere
Personal views on 2006
- I joined Desjardins General Insurance Group as a senior ebusiness architect
- I relocated to Lévis and significantly improved my quality of life
- I pursued my eBusiness MBA and was honored for achieving higher results
What to look for in 2007
- WASP will definitely by my main point of interest
- I also want to continue to post about Web Analytics in general, including the translation and revamp of two papers I wrote in the course of my MBA