Classic BloggerFind the $BlogDescription$ tag in your template and replace with the sample code below.
Blogger BetaWhile in Edit HTML, click on the Expand Widget Templates checkbox, then look for <data:description/> where you will replace this tag by the sample code below. Don't forget to replace $BlogDescription$ by <data:description/>.
var asText=new Array(
How does it work?
- We want to keep the same formating for the sub-header (the blog description), so we keep the <p id="description"> tag.
- Once the array is defined, the last thing to do is simply to write one of the quotes randomly. Lets look at this closer:
- Math.random() generates a random number between 0 and 1.
- asText[n] provides the text of the element n of the array
- We keep the original $BlogDescription$ within <noscript> so crawlers (like Google), will see your original text and take it into account in search results (you could also remove the <noscript> tags if you still want to show your original Blogger description).